Saturday, June 16, 2012

Just one of those days...

So, I am impatiently waiting on the grades to be published and was bored out of my mind...until The Black Dagger Brotherhood crept into my brainwaves. I am officially bitten.

Last night I started BookIII Lover Awakened ( see pic below ) and tonight I am beginning BookIV Lover Revealed... ( also below, along with a yummy raisin, cranberry, blueberry, sunflower seed, peanut & walnut mix ).

It seems that I may get through the entire series by the second Summer Session in July. It's taking about a day and a fourth to get through one novel. It's massively appealing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...