Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Great night...it is the BOM!

So, it's raining in Greater Boston and I am indulging in two of my favorite things: a good book(!) and an awesome lean meal (one very thin flat chicken breast, onions, mushrooms, and scallions w/a white wine sauce).

I have fallen head over heals in love with The Black Dagger Brotherhood of the J.R. Ward Vampire Novel series. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome!

The BOM* side of things is not likely what you think. BOM stands for - Berries, Onions, Mushrooms. They are energy boosting, calorie burning little wonder foods. Yum!

So, as per my usual modus operandi, not going into overload is quite frankly impossible. On both the fat burning side as well as the hunka hunka love burning side: I. Am. All. In. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...