Saturday, September 18, 2021

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing



iAm

We are

     but humans for the world to see

There’s millions of others

But this world, in this moment

Is between only you and little ole me


And 


We are healers. 

And

Hustlers.

We know where not

And 

Where to

     Be.


And we never change our clothes

Warrior Pose

Standing in this truth & bliss

I am Isis in this land.

And.

You are.

Osiris.


I wish I had words; a soliloquy of Wisdom &

Magic & Pleasure & Pain.

Nuzzling close howling for the moon, our souls

Laugh And Love And Bond

In the rain.


We can shed the skin

Let our red wolves free

Run fast through the night

Ears up high, teeth bared for a fight

But there’s no one in sight.

There’s nothing to see.


Breathe…


It’s just you and it’s just me.

Your third eye is not blind.

I cleave unto thee.


I shared your dreams last night

Broken and brash

I tip-toed through your soul

You tossed and you turned

It felt so cold

And I sheltered the Beauty in the Beast 

As best I could.


From the power of seeing his face and 

Calling his name in the light…

It gives me a chill, even as I write.


Because he was there 

I saw him dancing on your skin

The smile on your face

It displayed the peace within and your brow,

It furrowed.

You thought he disappeared

You cleared water from your eyes and he was still there. 

And peace washed over

From the soles of your feet to the tips of your hair.


Sleep…


I want to erase the crippling grip

I wanna hit a J

And 

Take you away

Somewhere among the trees; just up and dip.


But that is not what this life is.


Here.

We are humans.

And healers.

And hustlers.

In one way or another.


We are sons and daughters;

We are mothers and fathers;

We are sisters and he’s not heavy

He is your baby brother.


Breathe.


And because we cannot change what is 

We bend, 

     And 

        We breathe, 

     And

        We accept, 

     And

         We adapt,

     And

        We heal.


And 

So

I send you earth, and fire, and water, and air.

I send you love, and light, and balance, and care.


I send you the strength of the gods because you are taking your place. 

I send you freedom and growth for the days and weeks that you will face.

I send you sunshine and rain, in looming disaster 

I send you wellness and peace as you become a *Master.


I send you tins, and gourds, and vessels, and jars

To hold your tears and fears and all the broken parts.


I send you my unshattered heart; and unending love. 

Use them well when your own has cracked or have simply had enough. 

I send you honesty and anger and I send you grace.


And when it flows over, we will meet in that place.

And

We will howl at the 🌚 moon.



Holding. Space. 


Indefinitely.





*Laura Charles : I thought that maybe it would be a great idea if I got myself a bodyguard. You know, like someone to guard my body? What girl could do worse than to have her own real life kung fu master?

Leroy Green : I am no master.

Laura Charles : You sure look like a master to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...