Friday, June 1, 2012

HaHaHa...HeeHee...Lololololol

Here I am folding clothes, doing the domestic thing because I'm just soooooooo domesticated (not!) and I came across one of my favorite shirts!

Everyone who sees this says the same thing: ONLY. YOU. AYESHA.

Heehee. Only me ;)~, Smooches!

(PS. And laugh all u like - I have literally not had to wash clothes since February when my school term picked up speed, so there's an enormous amount of clothing!. Sineca and Jazz get their clothes specially washed, dried, and folded by their Grandmommma (say that like Samantha on Bewitched when speaking of her mom Endora!). Oh and 'don't judge me -___- on not washing my clothes. Lol. I had PLENTY to go through, I was busy and you shouldn't judge the undomesticated. AND at any rate I bought my mom an uptodate High definition washing machine and she WANTED dare I say LOVED to do their washing! Lol, or at least that's what I choose to believe ;)~)

Oh and this is me going to wash! Ignore the stressful grimace and enjoy the cute sundress because I hardly ever wear them.

Ok, lata gatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...