Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#SelfieGoddess



That yellow lip tar was for my Halloween Costume: Harley Quinn. That I never actually put on! I have absolutely fallen in love with this song, so I just HAD to share!



"Unsteady"
X Ambassadors


Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Mama, come here
Approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone
'Cause this house don't feel like home

If you love me, don't let go
If you love me, don't let go

Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Mother, I know
That you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying
To fight when you feel like flying

But if you love me, don't let go
If you love me, don't let go

Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady
Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady



And before the emails abound: 

1). This is not a subliminal, lol…I just LOVE this song. 

2). Please feel free to let me go, love or no love, if this has ever occurred to you.  Who would want to be held indifferently?  There's only two choices -- love me or leave me alone.  Love can be up close and personal or it can be distant and impersonal. Not a problem. The problem is the lack of love. I love because that is who I am.  If I am unsteady, it is likely because I ebbed when I should have flowed. So. My. Bag. (My bag not my bad….uuughhhh, hipsters! Can people just THINK for a second? It's my bag as in baggage not my BAD, what in TARNATION?!)

3). I expect nothing of the world; yet everything from the Universe. I've given the world so much of me that I can hardly think a straight path without adding, "What about…?"  How's about I give to me a little bit more and let us see what adventure follows. Shall we…?

4). I am the self-titled #SelfieGoddess, lol…I had to combine a few pics to the chune…(in my best British-Jamaican accent).  

Ha! I kill me.

Love and light. -- Aisis

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...