Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Bliss.


 
State of Bliss. Silly me, circa 2010. All I ever really desire is to just BE. So, instead of asking anyone else to just BE with me...I decided to just BE, myself.

'Myself' doesn't necessarily mean alone, it means whether I am alone or not I am still at ease. See, I spoke with a friend a few days (weeks?) ago and since words and auras resonate heavily with me, that conversation changed my view on certain things and certain people, present company included. It's amazing what people say and do without realizing what they aren't saying or doing speaks volumes. It's an observation in humanity and humility. Mine and theirs. 

Yet and still, Life goes on ;)...and I'm glad in it.


#NamastéMofos 

                      I'm really not.


;-)~...

Love and light. -- Aisis

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...