Friday, November 14, 2014

#iWokeUpLikeDis


I woke up with the worst headache, this is after I started to get things back into focus. It's getting close to the end of the semester and my brain is heavily in float-mode: it's foggy but just keep swimming (can I get an *Amun-Ra from my peeps that know this law school colloquialism & a heave-ho! from my Finding Nemo Love-Buggies. Yeah yeah, I mixed it up...my blog; my rules. Lol. Who doesn't LOVE Finding Nemo -- You made me ink!).  

Anyway, obstacles abound and work to do and black letter law to forever memorialize and miles to go before I sleep and miles to go, before I sleep...

So, yeah...back to my morning selfie, I never take life too seriously, it makes you old before your time (or in my case, before I've decided to be old, lol) and THAT above all else, is enough.

Love and light. -- Aisis



*The duality of the hidden god and the visible sun. It's mythology, relax people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...