Tuesday, May 1, 2012

William Ernest Moore - My Grandfather

This evening at 6:05pm my mother's father finally received his wish. For the last week he'd been telling mom that he was tired, so tired and that he just wanted to be with Jesus...

Grandad almost made it to 84 years in Baaawston...he preferred Chicago ;). His birthday is in June.

We weren't as close, my grandad and I, as he and my mom. My heart breaks deeply for her; she visited with him just about every single day. She couldn't stay in his room 'til the end but she was there 'til the end and he even tried to say he loved her in his very last breath.

Hug your fathers, forgive their overbearing errant ways. You only get two, the one that gave you life and the one that gives us all life...

The latter is everlasting...the former has a numbered amount of days. Make them count.

For all intents and purposes, fortunate or un-, this is my Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...