Friday, May 25, 2012

I have a confession to make...

My name is Ayesha.

Hiiiiiiiii, Ayesha.

My name is Ayesha and I am a shoe-holic :'(.

A friend that I love dearly has patiently explained to me that people who blog are to blog on a regular basis, blog about their lives, their days, their general outlook on things...

So, I've decided to take heed to these words and share more often. I hope you guys don't mind :).

I must find my way through this insanely difficult next few semesters of school, otherwise there is no way to afford such luxuries. I MUST have these shoes. I simply MUST!

Hmmmm, massage therapy looks to be the best way to support this habit. Either that or the Boston Pole Fitness classes to support the whole stripper thing...?

(Therese that's just for you, Love!)



For all intents and purposes, fortunate or un-, this is my Life ;-)~.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...