Friday, July 8, 2011

....Today is not a good day


Have you ever just needed...?

Sometimes, not all, but some times...

What is the point?

The best way to get it done is to just

Get it done.

I remember complete independence, didn't know what it was like to depend

And then I did

And now I don't.

Some days are better than others.

Too much time on my tiny little hands.

Too many words in my chest, like daggers to my brain

Migraine.

Can't afford for my life

To rain on anyone else's parade.

This is not a plea

I'm just being me

Letting the chips fall where they may.

(Listening to this song always makes me feel better...)

Marvin Winans ~ You Just Don't Want to Know

I hurt so many nights. Cried so many hours. Trying to make it right. Just didn't have the power. You ignored all of my tears. In hopes they'd disappear. I tried to let it show.


But I guess... you just don't wanna know

I came to you in love. I came to you in earnest. Could you possibly explain? Why the flames, why the furnace? Just needing to get it clear. I was hoping you would hear. I tried to let it go.

Lyrics provided by http://www.kovideo.net/

Source - http://www.kovideo.net/just-dont-wanna-know-lyrics-marvin-winans-518052.html

But I guess... you just don't wanna know.

Now it's true that God is always there, He said He'd never leave. But at times a human touch is what I need. And if I had a dime for every time I tried to call your name, Some tell me, I'd be wealthy.

But I learned that I could cope. I discovered I could make it. In nights so long and cold. So cold, you don't know how cold. I learned that I could take it. Now I wouldn't change a thing. Not for the knowledge, not for the knowledge that I've gained.

I learned that I could grow. I really did, I tried to let it show. I did. I tried to let it go.

But I guess... you just don't wanna know



For all intents and purposes, fortunate or un-, this is my Life ;-)~


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...