Saturday, July 16, 2011

Let the Circle Remain Broken

I thought I understood
Thought at 40
I was ok with it all
Could handle any and everything
I knew so much
Then I didn't know anything
at all
Now I just don't want to know this
And I never will.

Failure.

I failed on a major level
At the most important task
Of my entire life
I failed
With flying rainbow-blinding colors
And it wasn't even
Of my own demise.

Destruction and
Devastation
Rumbled through like a fucking
Hurricane

Katrina.

In just a few short days
It selfishly drowned through suffrage and toxic waste
Victimizing lives in irreversible ways

And without warning.
My apodictic speech caused glazed over eyes;
Oxymoronic circling.
Because I knew.
And you knew, too...
Didnt you

Life's a jealous bitch, I told you, right or wrong, you'd have to choose. It continues, this journey called Life, competing for my own soul, my own will, my giving in and my giving up.

Today proved which of us the winner would be.

And it wasn't me.

May we all rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...