Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Silence=Death

DNFTT

I write because it heals
I write because it helps

It makes me whole
Again
It makes me feel
Like I can move on

And I will not.
Ever.
Silence.
Myself.

Allowing the pain to fester
Within
When the hurt is without
Feeling
Is.
Not.
An.
Option.

I am a writer.
I write.
I am a healer.
I heal.
I am a lover.
I love.

Me.
As well.

Your interpretation
Does not equal my imagination
Definitions
Expectations

If you break my heart
I will write
If you mend my soul
I will write
If I want to die
Because it hurts to live
My life
I will write.

And then I can move on
I can heal and feel whole
Again

And I will not.
Silence.
Myself.

Ever.



(DNFTT - Do not feed the trolls. A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. No one in my circle would make such comments.)



For all intents and purposes, fortunate or un-, this is My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...