Saturday, August 21, 2010

Logistically speaking...

Bonus! Now that I know how this text to blog thing works...I can use it to our advantage ;-)~. For now, just know that we will read the first 6 sections of Eat, Pray, Love - by Elizabeth Gilbert, and chat about it through-out Wednesday, August 25. We can talk, post, chat, write, re-write or whatever else during the day for 80% of us because of workload / work day. The other 20% of us will read all of the comments and post something after hours due to workload / work day and a general lack of time to BREATHE let alone blog ;-)~.

Capisci?

I, will of course, be peppered here all day ;-)~, just 'cause, well...I love ya! (Say this like Chunk from the movie The Goonies...that's my favorite movie! That and The Joy Luck Club - which serves to prove that I am, in fact, an adult. *TeeHeeHee)

For all intents and purposes, fortunate or -un, this is my LIFE ;-)~.

Aisis

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...