Thursday, May 24, 2018

Recurring Themes


I’ve never lived alone.

So, I’ve never truly been lonely.

But, I’ve always been within a troupe.

I’ve always had a HIM and;

I’ve always had a best-friend.

Always. 

Someone that knows me, one that does not judge.

And now I have neither.

I haven’t been this single since I was 12.

And still

I’m not alone...,

Having no bestfriend and having no HIM,

Is, at the most inopportune moments - #LonelyAsF

And, I am learning to move solo.

It’s better than the alternative I chose.

And I choose to remember.

Everything I lost was worth the nothing I have,

It was worth it.

This. Too. Shall. Pass.

         Recurring. Themes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...