Tuesday, October 31, 2017

#StayWoke

I am deeply aware there are people that take my kindness, and my silliness, my right-right nowness; my:

Bluntness;

Happiness;

Hippiness;

Quietness;

Stresslessness;

Descriptiveness;

Stubbornness;

Giddiness;

Wondrousness;

Child-like Hopefulness;

Forgiveness;

Aloofness;

Rise above it allness;

Breathlessness;

Unostentatiousness;

Overscrupulousness;

Agelessness;

No-ness;


All of my 'nesses for "Emptiness"...

Don't judge me for your lack of earth-connected-ness.


Although I am free flowing like the air I breathe; I am also solid as sediment. 


And.

All I do is rock, rock, rock.


Don't fall prey to my sweet lullaby of living.


I don't relish the light; I am not shady.


I know how to use that light; and I see your shade.


And I remember.


I see you. 

I see you. 

I see you.

* (To be clear, this is not to the You of the plural you, as in every reader. This is to the Hers of the you. The She's of which are either well aware or not so sure. Be sure. My child-like abandon didn't get this far being empty; I made it this far because I worked for it. And because I enjoy my life, as is, does not mean it is less than, or that iAm. #IJS...Do you even J.D., though?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...