Friday, October 6, 2017

My 47th Birthday Vacation!

Fun in the sun!

Ehhhh, what's up doc 🥕🥕🥕. #JessicaRabbit was in the building!

Before the sun fell in love with my skin!

Shows the 4.5 inches chopped off!

After the sun realized I needed some baking! Most glorious sun-kissed I've ever been!

Ha!

This little guy was in my #SnapSnap but I didn't notice until I took the photo. He asked me to keep it. Lolol. 

The water was so beautiful I didn't want to leave! -- Aruba--Arrrrriba! 4X4 North Coast Safari Mountainous Jeep Terrain debacle. It was like a rollercoaster ride in an army Hummer!

Son of a Bridge -- Aruba. Naturally formed bridge that survived a 2005 natural disaster; the larger bridge (the 'mom') was destroyed. 

Curaçao Distillery after swimming in the ocean. Ok, I can't swim but I was floating and pretending to swim, lol. I could've stayed in that water for days. Even though I know Jaws was just waiting for me!

My tan!

All tuckered out. Last day of vacation. Off to grind for the Mass Bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...