Sunday, October 5, 2014

It is good...


So, I feel really good ;), I have so much going on...and there's so much more to do, but my kids -- even the grown up ones -- are happy and healthy (despite this silly kid...

...who's wearing a mask JUST because he's a nut - minor MMA injury but he had to just do the MOST at the ER, lol. He said, "I'm not taking any chances!" Lol, funniest guy ever.)

...And me, I'm happy, healthy, and peace-filled. Thank the Almighty. What more could you ask for...? 

#LoveandLight ;-)~


#FridayMorningSelfie #44yearoldSelfieGoddess
#iWokeUpLikeDis okokokok ok, I have on eyeliner & mascara...lol, everything else is natural and (nope, no eyebrow shaping or waxing...) #Flawless #PrettyHurts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...