Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Stitching mermaids and unicorns

And sometimes that's a beautiful growth of spirit, in light of said stitching; as some stitchings, when properly performed, are virtually seamless.

Mentally. Stitching. All natural...nothing shaped or plucked, nothing drawn or colored, nothing filtered or fixed. Just. One. Of. Those. Days. 
In your all natural state of being, whatever that is. No judgment here. If you wear a ton of makeup, wear it happily. If you choose a flyy weave or a short crop, walk with your head held high, because Love is magical ;). There is no rhyme or reason, is there? Love who you love, allow yourself to see love, live life responsibly, and be magical.

I am fairly certain that I am a displaced mermaid or possibly a tall black stallion of a unicorn in human form. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I am breathing #daily, and not just keeping my head above water but swimming beautifully, so really: Anything is possible! 

(Did I mention that I don't actually know how to swim? Lol, it's all an exercise in the graceful spirit of being. In my mind I swim as well as Justin Lynch -- uhm...you should so know this young man -- at 16 yrs old he broke the swimming record of Olympian Medalist Michael Phelps.)

Love and light. -- Aisis




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...