Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares To You

So then there's this song…and how very much do I love this song?! It totally brought me back to my youth. Lol. I am so dating myself…which is a weird phrase, idn't? 

(…no, that's not a grammatical error, I am the #GrammarPolice. It just felt better to say it that way and what can anyone tell you about how you feel. Perfect defense to legitimate or illegitimate feelings. I don't know…it's just how I feel. -- Author Unknown)  

I found this little gem over there at Jezebel just below the term: brb, putting my arms around every boy i see 

(Such Jezebel's! And maybe this is why she's been around the world, ayeyaiyai, still can't find her babaaay…wait. Totally different artist, lol…)




As if Lisa Stansfield and Sinead O'Connor would ever be mistaken for one another. (Seriously, don't judge me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...