Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It's 5:00 a.m. Carpe Diem!

I am NEVER willingly awake this early, but duty calls for extra hours and I have dreams more important than Sleep!

-- Perfect rendition of my modus operandi: hunger for success! #donttestmebro


-- ...and my other reasons to focus. I promised to make that little girl and that little boy proud of their mother, teenage parenting, notwithstanding.


#iWokeUpLikeThis okok okok, this was 22 years ago, and I never wake up like this. Lol. However, it DID sound good.

-- Sineca will be 16 in 2 days! 

-- So tall and handsome at 5' 11"! He enjoyed the Celtics game/volunteering for the PMC charity event, cuz he's a #BOSS like that, but MMA is his beast mode M.O. 

#CarpeDiem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...