Sunday, July 28, 2013

T. G. Harrison


My grandad, Tommie George, wasn't fairing very well and so I had to go see him. And at 94 (well he'll be 94 in 5 weeks) he is literally the cutest grandad on the planet!

Born 09-09-1919; there is a massive amount of history in grandad's sharp as a tack memory and a massive amount of mayhem (no mules, not an ounce, dads/sons, -- lolololol -- ) and things without a lick o' sense. 

Lordamercy.

I used to feel cheated not to have had that side of the family in my life. Now, I'm just happy ;).

See that smile? So. Much. Love. Who could feel anything but happy seeing that smile?
Blew my grandad a big ole kiss. I think he thinks I'm kinda crazy, so yeah...I belong to them ;).
Me, grandad, Eric...last day there, I was so sad ;'(.
DJ is such a butthead! Lol. This is the only pic Toya & I took :(.
I secretly think Mufasa & I are twin cousins, 16 yrs apart. Lol

Uncle Lonnie (Toya's daddy), Eric (Mufasa), DJ (the mannnnnnnn), and me. Chillin w my fellas. I don't worry 'bout a thing with these guys around. 

Eric: (just waiting for anyone to step out of line) That's right cuuuuuz. 
DJ: (laughing, also hoping for a habitual line crosser) I wish a mofo would
Uncle Lonnie: (the one that supports these guys to act a fool) THAT'S RIGHT NEPHEW!
All three of us: He gone learn TA-Day! Lol
My cousins (L to R) April (so in love with her), Nikki (Eric's wife & EJ  -- my chi chi's mom --), Trouble T-Roy, LaToya (who drives me insane but makes my lil ole heart beat), and Tionna (sexxymama)
My cousin Nicole whose married to my favorite favorite guy cousin on the planet Mufasa (Eric) with all the hair up there!
It's so hard to leave, I cry every single time ;'(. Me, grandad, Auntie Joann. I love her soooooooo much!

My Auntie Sue has the prettiest smile, ever!












No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...