Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Here's a bit of advice...

Think and before you speak or act, let it flow through love;

See things from the other person's perspective -- it really is not about just you;

Having a woman by your side is one thing, keeping her there is a completely different thing;

Ultimatums are never a good idea. I do not give them nor will I receive them. Ever.

I let Happiness in...and happy is what I am going to BE.


Before Octavia's taste-testing & dancing. This was definitely a good day!


My son needs some sun! Lol, he's just doing the MOST with his heart & soul. 


I don't even drink extra stout; I don't even really know what it refers to other than a very dark beer. Lol, but it matched my jeans. #BOSS. This pic was taken after I danced my head off from Special Ed, KRS1, RUN DMC, NAS... Good times. Good times.

I did a serious serenade to the above kid, NAS's "1 Mic" but he was foraging for food so he missed it. Lol.

My hair went through a transitioning metamorphosis! 

Check out the YouTube (www.youtube.com/AyeshaMoore) videos for natural hair care & sometimes a glimpse of my very modest & humble opinions...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...