Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Change is Good...

The soul carries the potential
The mind carries the intention
The brain produces the result
--Deepak Chopra

I'm not where I want to be mentally, physically, financially or metaphorically. I am, however, on the right path and I will remain steadfast ;). Along the way, I've been supported in most areas, carried in others, forced (!) into great or out of empty soul-stealing places...but I've learned and I've lost and I've laughed and I've cried (a lot!).

Throughout it all, though, I have not only loved feverishly and unselfishly but I've also been loved deeply and boldly & I wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's. Ever.

Today, I think.
Therefore, today, I am.

(Hence the self-portrait, titled: 'Thought')

For all intents and purposes, fortunate or un-, this is my Life ;-)~.

1 comment:

  1. I think...therefore I AM.

    It's so much power in the I AM! xoxo

    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...