Thursday, January 19, 2012

Breakthrough #2 Body As Energy



So, here we are. I have completely shot past the marker on the reading but I am told that my faithful followers (Ha!!!!!!!!...all four of you!) are taking a little extra time allowing the words and the feelings and the understandings to soak into your thoughts and daily lives.

We are all certainly a work in progress.

Because our group is a collective amalgamation of mothers and lovers and bargain shoppers and business women, one never knows which part of our lives will interfere not with growth, but with the sharing of that growth. In which case, I thought it might be easier to post at your convenience during the week as opposed to a specific Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (Uhm...yah, Ms. Aisis...? Those are our only days off and even those days are full ;-(. --True Story).

The other 2 things I wanted to point out is the quality of the video, which is awful, so I will enlist young Mr. Howell, that elder son of mine Angel to Jazz up the next ones. It is better isn't it though, than the first one? And the other piece that is very interesting is that there is nearly nothing long-lasting in my life other than my relationship and my children. I actually never realized the context of the easy way in which I shut people and things out of my ether as if they never existed. That thought hadn't occurred to me until I was recording the above video.

Breakthrough...?






(I just wrote the names of two of the three jewels, so... SINECA!

Lol.)





For all intents and purposes, fortunate or un-, this is my Life ;-)~.

1 comment:

  1. "I actually never realized the context of the easy way in which I shut people and things out of my ether as if they never existed." I relate to this Sis and for me, I'm still sorting out how/where it is a negative and/or a positive. There was a time in my life I allowed all, including the undeserving, into my "upper room" (ether) and then when I experienced things that showed me how that's just NOT a good idea, I became moreso "You got an invitation and an ID? Oh well then...*slams door to the upper room*" So I am still trying to find the healthy balance in betwixt! *LOL* -Work In Progress

    ReplyDelete

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...