Thursday, December 8, 2011

People are interesting...aren't they?



So, I checked my page views and so far this month, there have been four; I'm fairly certain that three are mine. Yes, facetiousness runs in my family, but really...sometimes I have to ask myself "What's the point?"

Point 1: I like to write.
Point 2: I am famous in my own mind.
Point 3: It gives me something to cause the people that claim to love me, to stutter, when I ask...
Point 4: I've taken a few good photos that I like to share before I get old and crumply.
Point 5: I'm getting old and crumply.
Point 6: It's quiet in here and I can study.
Point 7: I like to write.

It doesn't matter if anyone reads, writing is what I do. Unlike some, if one or one million show up, I'll still be here.

See, the thing is, I am not consistent and as such, I am unbothered if others are inconsistent as well. Until of course, I'm not.

Eh...iiwii.


Wish me luck on my Civil Procedure Final!






For all intents and purposes, fortunate or un-, this is my Life ;-)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...