Thursday, December 15, 2011

A new hairdo will do you some good...

So, I am STRESSED out from learning Black Letter Law, questioning my existence and trying to find reasons for my many phobias (you know, that thing that yucky people eat in the morning for protein and heavy cholesterol levels that are incredible - gross - and edible - uhm, doubly disgusting - ...). It so grosses me to my core that I won't even say the word if I don't have to!

Anyways, while contemplating these things and trying to remember the Durham Insanity Test and the difference between an Accessory and an Accomplice, I decided that my life was all out of order and control: my hair hasn't been handled in a month of Sundays. So...now it's handled.

Awesome ;)~

I do, however, need a regular hair dresser...any suggestions?




For all intents and purposes, fortunate or un-, this is my Life ;-)~.

1 comment:

  1. Sis, I don't know where to post for our book club. *LOL* TeeAngie

    ReplyDelete

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...