Sunday, November 5, 2017

The (Ayes Ha)ve It.

Beauty is in the Ai of the beholder

Behold.

It's not the hair on my head,

It's not the clothes I wear.

It's not the gloss I don

Not the eyeliner/mascara pair.

It is the Love that I give 

It's the Life that I dare.

And it's not of my doing

I'm like a gem

And 

I am rare.

--

And. 

Then. 

There's. 

You.


There's so much you do

So much you lay bare

I would give you my life

My soul to share.

iAm She; the Little One

Love me here or love me there  

Here on earth or anywhere.

But.

Always love.

**Laissez-faire.

4:18 a.m. 




Bro, do you even intellect 💡, the ayes have it? My name is all in there 📰 #InPlainSite. I'm definitely a "*G".

*G is for genius, et al.

**Laissez-faire - A French phrase meaning let it be (can also be used in a politically systematic context)



4 comments:

  1. What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It
    positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.

    I'm hoping to contribute & help other customers like its helped me.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us.

    Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something
    which I feel I would never understand. It sort of feels too complex
    and very extensive for me. I'm taking a look ahead for your next publish, I'll try to get
    the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.This post was really interesting, particularly because I was looking for
    thoughts on this subject last week.

    ReplyDelete

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...