Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Digital Download Commitment

Me.
So. I added this picture because despite the turmoil during this very moment, I was happy; super happy, in fact. Which is weird for some people to understand. That one could be in the middle of a hurricane; finding solace in the very eye of the storm is off-putting. I am the Ai of the Storm. Off-putting is my middle name. Well, it's Renee but can I live?

If you know anything of my previous writing monikers that bolded sentence makes perfect sense to you.

Anyway, did I have stress and confusion, in the very truest sense of the words, well of course, Because Law School 😓. And thank the Almighty that part is practically over (Because Bar Exam 😳). But throughout all of the ups and downs, I knew then just like I know now, that this is my journey and everything that heads my way is another lap along that way.

It is with this understanding that I am shifting some of my goals. #WalkWithMe

Because there are a number of people, at least two a week, that ask about my first and to date, only, novel: Never Look Back...I am proposing to have its 2nd Edition up and running for download and physical purchase by February 1, 2017. This is my eustress goal. I am throwing passive income out the window like 1). I got it like that and; 2). My name is Boo Boo The Fool.

This is me making a commitment; being the commitment-phobe, free-flowing Libra that I am, but I am also currently *adulting. So, I am updating/revising NLB and I am creating a seven-book fantasy novel in the process. 

Never a dull moment. 
Also Me. Get yourself a girl who can do both ;)~.

I am also studying for the Bar. Some people will say: you must do one thing at a time. No, I mustn't. Stay away from those people. THEY must do one thing at a time; allow them their limitations on themselves.

Writing is something that I do everyday of my life, that should end because I am studying? That should end because I have other responsibilities? That should end because people feel as though their reservations for their accomplishments should be mine as well? 

Have we met?

Anyway, hold me accountable to my promise. Light the way for me, as I will always see that glow at the end of the tunnel. And to conserve energy, that light will remain lit on my own path, but dim so as not to blind, in case you ever open your eyes to a darkness that you no longer choose to accept.


-- Aisis


*Yes, this is a made-up word. Creative license like a muuuuuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...