Sunday, April 3, 2016

Things That Annoy Every Fiber of My Being…or Whatever.

Well, good Sunday afternoon everyone ;)…

As I sit here trying my best to revel in the last little cry of winter (three storms, Mother Nature, like, really?) I feel the need to get a few things of my chest.

Care to join me?

I am going to do this in bullet points, as opposed to my typical poison-laced paragraphs, otherwise we will be here all day and I have things to do.

1. Donald Drumpf (his German grandparents anglicized their name to Trump)
-- Hates immigrants.
     -- Grandparents were immigrants
          -- Both Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are Cuban Americans who benefitted from immigration (and all three of which spoke on the need to have much stiffer regulations on said illegal occupation of a country founded on illegal immigration) during the same debate speaking to being the product of...wait for it: IMMIGRATION. 
     -- First wife and current wife are immigrants
     -- Employs immigrants
-- Hates women and believes that only women should be punished for abortion procedures.
-- Thrives on the fears of the uneducated, fearful, hate-filled population on their very last legs and teeth, angry at the very mention of anything non-white except for the black phallus of which they salivate, in private. #StopDrooling
-- Said, and I quote, "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn't lose voters, okay." (This was said in Sioux City, Iowa) #RaceWarMuch?

I could go on and on. I could write every day at 6pm for the rest of my life, really, but the mark of true creativity is knowing when to stop. At least that's what Madonna said once.

(As an aside, when he loses; he will say he never planned to win in the first place. Otherwise he'll blame whichever candidate is left for confusing the American public. Insert. So. Many. -___- Emojis. Here.)

2. Squirrels
-- Sciurophobia. Fear. Of. Squirrels. This is more of an anxiety than an annoyance but since we were talking about me and all my issues: You. Are. Here.

-- I cross the street at the mere sound of these furry-tailed rats.

3. Smudged nails
-- iAm. Half. Man. I mean…if you're reading this it is very likely that you know me. I mean there's only about three of you out there, anyway. Lol, so you know that I think more like a man than a woman and that is obviously no slight to women as we are the very creators of Life. I have the absolute heart of a woman because I love. I didn't write that improperly. I love. That's just who I am, but my brain is just wired differently and iAm still very much a tomboy on the inside. And I don't think I need to explain this further because like I mentioned…you already know me and my very strange ways.
-- Back to the half-man thing as it refers to my nails. I never polish my nails, or hardly ever I should say. I hardly ever do this because I end up with this:

-- It's like I'm girly in the manliest way possible. I hate smudged nails but it is like, literally, inevitable. I have things to do and I rarely have enough time to get my nails done AND wait for them to dry. Like completely? #PicsOrItNeverHappened. 

Upon further investigation, I see that the nail technician did not perform properly. Guess who won't be going there ever again.

4.  Senator Kelly Ayotte's Commercial
-- Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
     -- A. This. Is. Not. New Hampshire.
     -- B. The Crack/Cocaine Epidemic has been widespread ALL. OVER. THE. COUNTRY. And more specifically, right here in Beautiful BeanTown Boston and when have YOU ever heard of, on any kind of national level an outcry to "help" an addict. The opiod crisis has apparently become such an epidemic that we need to have sympathy for addicts, which is commendable. But the timing? Where has this sort of empathy been for the decades of addicts in urban neighborhoods?
     -- C. I find it extremely interesting that this particular epidemic is being called an Opiod Crisis and not what it is: Heroin. Death in a needle. Chosen death in a needle. Death by choice. 

5. Bad. Hair. Days.
-- Rarely, because me.

















1 comment:

  1. Love it, and get outta my head Libra sis..just posted about that "grassy knoll" candidate! :P

    ReplyDelete

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...