Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Ai of the Storm

Ai in Japanese is love...
This reminded me of The Black Dagger Brotherhood -- JR Ward. I am all about that #VampLoreLife and if you are as well, I highly suggest you meet the Brotherhood. Like, NOW. She can literally never produce these stories fast enough for me to read.  Yes. They are just that perfect. 

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Brain? 

I know! I know! I'm glad I'm here, too! Awesome-sauce **insert cute flirty emoji here**.

No, Pinky  -____-

Oh. Yaah...Wills & Trusts. ;'(

I am in the middle of the chaos that is my study-life, so I shall bid you adieu (amazingly I earned an A- in French I & II and because it's not an everyday conversation, I can decipher only bits and pieces...will I ever get to Paris*?). 

World domination will have to wait.





Love and Light. -- Aisis








*Well of course I will, Silly ;). Going to Paris was the entire reason for taking French in the first place.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...