Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Enough.

So yeah, this happened Friday, 12:21am. Happy Birthday to my Little Sister Miko Alia, 32 looks so good on you and I'm glad I could share that day with you 12/21/13...(even though I was ready to go to bed before you even picked me up...).

(My #ThugLife Mean Mug)


On another note, however...there's Life,

"...Because there's too many things for you to deal with..Dying inside, but outside you're looking fearless. While the tears, is rollin down your cheeks, Ya steady hopin things don't all down this week...


Cause if it did, you couldn't take it, and don't blame me I was given this world I didn't make it. And now my son's gettin older and older and cold...

From havin the world on his shoulders
And it's crazy, it seems it'll never let up, but please... you got to keep your head up..."



I'm not worried about things all falling apart, not in the least. I am just "...dying inside but outside I'm looking fearless." 

Only the strong survive. So I continue to pray that God keeps blessing me with strength. Any animal, be it cat or canine can give birth. Only a Mother deals with the labor of rebirth.

Transformation.

"...It just all seems so simple, but you'd rather make it hard. Loving you is like a battle and we both end up with scars." -- Lauryn Hill 

Loving her.

...while the tears are rolling down your cheeks...

And, I'll always be a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...