Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I write; therefore I am.


Have you ever felt your heart undeviatingly crack, an ear-splitting break so completely and thoroughly silent, the sound an impending calm screaming with utter stillness so much so that its enormous fissure leaves a gaping so deep that brainwaves will not synapse the proper wording to retaliate, reply, respond or repair, in kind or otherwise, through its deafening eye of the storm, that you literally, and figuratively, had no words?  


Yeah, me neither. 


...the sun will come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be Sun -- Annie (...and Annie wasn't an orphan for very long after that song, now was she...? Ya know why...because she saw the good in Daddy Warbucks, she was given truth and because she believed.)


All you have to do is Believe. 


(I totally want to add that song of Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey singing "If You Believe" ... Wouldn't that be AWESOME?!) 

2 comments:

  1. Commenting like a #BOSS! And great timing, because I'm almost done with finals and I'll be working on the book & the blog b4 January gets here! And if you're still in Switzerland I can send it there!

    ReplyDelete

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...