Sunday, June 16, 2013

Me over the last month or so. Eat well; be well.

So, yeah...

Today, I weigh 123lbs thanks, in part, to Eat to Live (Dr. Joel Fuhrman) and focus. I do not particularly care for this weight, I would much prefer 127lbs, that is my ideal weight but maybe this is where I am supposed to be right here and right now. At any rate, here are a few pics taken, of course not over the year I have been M.I.A. but since a pretty awesome existence has occurred.


Strength. Courage. 
And.
Wisdom.
 My first wall-free handstand, held for all of 3 seconds, I am up to about 10 seconds now, 
this was just last week.  So much practice to do this yoga position and, 
for me, this is an awesome accomplishment.


I tried out a few new products on my hair. I have been Team Natural for a few years now 
and I absolutely love my natural hair. Who knew?


Sitting at the beach, enjoying the weather.


#Justme with my hair straight-ish. Lol.


Good Morniiiiiiiiiiiing, Vietnam! 
My hair seriously has a mind of her own, she is called Lola, 
but try not to look her eye to eye, she takes that pretty personal.

Summer, Summer, Summertiiiime! Time to sit back and unwind. 
Time to sit back aaaaaand unwiiiiiind. lol


I just happen to really really love, these earrings.


123lbs at 42.9 yrs. old never felt so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...