Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Imagine...




Ok, so this should really read: "I asked God..." and not "I told God..." but from my understanding it is supposed to be a younger person expressing something painful. It's this "Goth" kind of momentum that I would have sooooooooo been smack dab in the middle of, were it not for time / space continuum...

Time.

And.

Space.

If only I could go back...

But, I digress, I would have been heavily into the whole Goth scene, if for nothing other than the fashion.

Shallow as it may seem...it is always about the fashion.

For all intents and purposes, fortunate or un-, this is my Life ;-)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wolf in Wolves Clothing

iAm We are      but humans for the world to see There’s millions of others But this world, in this moment Is between only you and little ole...